To some Sunday always heralds the beginning of a new week and to others the end of the week, but whatever day you consider Sunday to be one thing that’s certain is that Sunday will always remain the most happiest day of the week especially to us Christians who uses it to celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ in divrse ways.
So whether you will go to church today as a Christian or not, Sunday will forever remain in your heart as a very special day of the week, a day to start the necessary preparations for the new week that is coming ahead.
In this post therefore, I have tried my best to compose and explain the best Sunday quotes ranging from Sunday morning quotes, Sunday blessed quotes, happy Sunday quotes etc.
These quotes are the collection of words from famous writers and great thinkers who walked the surface of this Earth and experienced the same things you and I are experiencing as the day goes by.
So all I want you to do is to sit back and relax while letting these Sunday quotes brighten your day in a vvery special way.
Sunday morning quotes.
Sunday morning quotes are those words of wisdom written by famous writers and great thinkers to help you begin your Sunday morning in a very positive way. I have tried my best to outline and explain some of them below to help you understand better:
1. “I’m easy like Sunday morning.” -Commodores.
It is on Sunday morning that you will find every Christians all over the world going up and down to gather and worship the One Who kept them alive throughout the week.
We Christians are actually the ones that makes Sunday morning that busy.
2. “Sunday is a good day to save the world in one’s pajamas.”- Adrienne Posey.
3. “It’s a lazy Sunday morning, where the dreams are floating and sleep is sinking.” -Dr. Sreeremya
4. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” -Bill Watterson
And Sunday is the better day to do so.
5. “On Sundays, the world is as bright and empty as a balloon.” -Joseph Roth.
Because people are usually indoors having the best of their times with their families and loved ones..
6. “The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible.” -Mark Morris
7. “Time flows in a strange way on Sundays.” -Haruki Murakami.
Because it is usually in a hurry to bring Monday.
Blessed Sunday quotes.
Blessed Sunday quotes are the famous words and sayings that were written to help you feel as blessed as possible. I have composed and explained few of them for you below.
1. “May your Sunday be full of fun and laughter.” -Kate Summers.
This is a wish that requires an action on your own part.
2. “Sunday brings along memories of childhood when I used to wake up to go to church. Then when I would return home there would be something special for breakfast. I miss those days.” -Quincy Latte.
You can still revive those memories by going to church with an empty stomach and returning home to prepare something special for your breakfast.
3. “Sunday was always the best of days for being the self you had intended to be, but were not, for one reason or another. -Jesse Ball.
Being the self you had intended to be can only be possible when you take it to the church and present it to God on Sunday.
4. “Live forgiveness every day rather than just talking about it on Sunday.” -Wayne Dyer
You can’t chose Sundays alone as your day of forgiving others because people will not wait till Sunday before they offend you.
5. “Feeling blessed, never stressed. Got that sunshine on my Sunday best. -Surfaces.
No sunshine could be much better than linking up with your family and friends on Sunday because everyone will usually be home and waiting.
6. “There’s nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.” -Chris Klein.
Sunday is the best day to read books because there will be no work to disturb or distract you.
7. “Sunday! A family day with a touch of weekend thrown in for good measure.” -Anthony T. Hincks
Another name that fits well for Sunday is ‘family day’ because it is the day that helps us to connect well and spend quality time with our family.
8. “The city takes a breath on Sunday. Of all that’s lost with the pursuit of what’s next, I hope we don’t lose that…” -Hawksley Workman.
9. “Sunday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.” -Pope Francis.
Being with the Lord does not only entail going to church because God is Spirit and true worshippers can only worship Him in Spirit and truth and not by going to church.
10. “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.” -Proverb
11. “Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” -Byron Pulsifer.
Let us find time to always rest on Sunday.
12. “Sunday is my favorite day.” -Emma Caulfield.
Me, I count Sunday a special day because it always reminds me of the price my Lord Jesus paid to redeem my soul from the clutches of the evil one.
Happy Sunday quotes.
Sunday is the best day for us to feel happy because the weekend continues and we still have much time to relax and unwind. And for that reason, I compile and explain the happy quotes that will help you to get that sunshine in your chest and be happy.
1. “Although I understand that all days are equal with 24 hours each, most of us agree that Friday is the longest day of the week and Sunday the shortest!” -D.S. Mixell
2. “Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.” -A.D. Posey.
3. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” -Elfriede Jelinek
4. “SUNDAY. The day… I planned a lot, but actually do nothing.” -Anonymous.
Sunday was made to be that way, nd don’t you ever try to stress it.
5. “Poetry is truth in its Sunday clothes.”- Philibert Joseph Roux.
When you write or read poetry on Sundays, you will never get lost with lies and deceits.
6. “Sunday is the day when I prepare for the week ahead by making improbable To-Do lists and browsing Pinterest for ideas on how to decorate my imaginary mansion.” -Nanea Hoffman.
When you start preparing for your week on Sunday, you will have enough time to kickstart your project earlier on Monday.
7. “You know what Sunday is, it’s a day with a lot of potential for naps.”- Polly Horvath
8. “Sometimes I have loved the peacefulness of an ordinary Sunday. It is like standing in a newly planted garden after a warm rain. You can feel the silent and invisible life.” —Marilynne Robinson
9. “Happy Sunday. Spread love. Show kindness. Live life in the present.” -Independent Zen
You can only do this by shutting the past out of your mind.