Monday is the most horrible day for us all, the very thoughts of having to rise up early again to go to work or school seems to get us off-balance and is capable of bringing every negative mode that ever exists.
That is the reason why we should always aim to find the words that are going to put us in the right shape and motivate us enough to rise from bed and go face the challenges that comes with Monday.
It is time for you to realize that the weekend fun and relaxation has ended and we are all back to the reality of what we exist here on Earth for, and which is to sow and cultivate it in diverse ways.
To help you out, I have composed some Monday quotes that will help to motivate and inspire you enough to get started with this new week.
In this post you will find Monday morning quotes Monday quotes for work, Monday quotes for business, Monday quotes for students etc.
So without further ado, let’s get started with this, in the meantime good morning.
Monday morning quotes.
Below are the Monday morning quotes which are meant to inspire you to have a very great and wonderful week ahead, read and enjoy!
1. “Good Morning Beautiful souls. Guide us for a new week rolls in and today’s full of possibilities for OK MONDAY mood” -Napz Cherub Pellazo.
The day is full of opportunities which can only be possible if you start to create them now.
2. “Good Morning Humans… ‘It’s Monday don’t forget to be awesome, make it a good one” -Napz Cherub Pellazo.
Wow! being awesome on Monday requires you to channel your energy into achieving those goals which I believe you’ve already set them.
3. “There are many opportunities in every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all.” -Isabella Koldras.
What makes it perfect is the new energy you are bringing into the new week.
4. “To work for the sheer joy of it, to wake up and be really excited on a Monday, to love what you do so much that the idea of a long vacation looks boring – that’s living.” ― Manoj Arora.
So you see the secret to achieving whatever you want in life is to love it with your whole heart because you will never be bored when carrying out those goals.
5. “When free from the confines of our normal identity, we are able to look at life, and the often repetitive stories we tell about it, with fresh eyes. Come Monday morning, we may still clamber back into the monkey suits of our everyday roles—parent, spouse, employee, boss, neighbor—but, by then, we know they’re just costumes with zippers.” -Steven Kotler.
We must play out our roles in life every single day and Monday is never an exception.
6. “Monday is the yardstick against which all that is unpleasant is measured.” -Lou Brutus.
Nobody in this life will ever tell you Monday is pleasant especial workers and students.
7. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” -Germany Kent.
This quote brings the old saying to play “a good beginning makes a good end”. So make sure you start your MMonday in a good way of you want your whole week to end in a good way.
Monday quotes for work.
1. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m possible”! -Audrey Hepburn.
Especially when you have God with whom all things are possible.
2. Do your duty, and a little more, and the future will take care of itself. -Andrew Carnegie.
It is your duty that will actually determine how your future is going to be. You cannot expect to become a pilot when you are doing the duty of driving a taxi everyday of your life.
3. I believe that every person is born with talent. -Maya Angelou.
But without developing and improving it, the talent is going to be a waste.
4. Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power. -Clint Eastwood.
Self-respect is when you set limits to how you interact with other humans, especially the ones that are lesser than yourself.
5. Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you ride through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Wake Up and Live! -Bob Marley.
You have to read all the signs you see and understand them well, else you will never understand where you are headed.
6. Fun is one of the most important – and underrated – ingredients in any successful venture. If you’re not having fun, then it’s probably time to call it quits and try something else. -Richard Branson.
There must surely be fun in everything you do in order to achieve the needed success because no one can explain the motivation and inspiration it gives.
7. You can focus on things that are barriers, or you can focus on scaling the wall or redefining the problem. -Tim Cook.
Focusing on these things will help you realize how best to life them out of your path.
8. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. -Oprah Winfrey.
It is a part of the human nature to still want some more even when we’ve had enough. But always remember that this has also been the reason why so many men are terminated before their time.
9. There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. – Tony Robbins.
The results is meant to show you how best you should have done it in order to succeed. So why not utilize it and try again!
10. As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you. -Oprah Winfrey.
Who you really are can best be reflected in what naturally applies to you more.
11. In a gentle way, you can shake the world. -Mahatma Gandhi.
Because the world will definitely go into hiding if you are coming at it with so much noise.
12. You want to be a writer? Start writing. You want to be a filmmaker? Start shooting stuff on your phone right now. –Matthew McConaughey.
This little practices will help you to gather the experience that will catapult you to limelight..
Monday quote for business.
1. “Focusing on what you don’t have keeps you too preoccupied to enjoy the things you do have! -Andrew Farland, “
And you can never get to realize the worth of the things you already have.
2. “when you learn how to rein in your thoughts and focus it is going to help you to achieve all your goals in life. Without focus, you will find it very difficult to achieve anything.”
3. “When you celebrate the small stuffs and feel gratitude for them, things you never noticed before will come into focus.”
4. “The casual inspiration will come and go, but the inspiration which has become firm by continuous focus will ever stand with us to shine in our action. ”
5. “Grace, poise, focus, clarity, energy, and calmness are needed in everyday-life situations. Breathwork promises these benefits and more; it promises to lead you to self-mastery and a transformed life.”
6. “We get what we emotionally focus on! Focus on what we want with passion and excitement, and presto! It’s on its way.”
7. “Doing acts of mercy gets me out of myself. It gets my focus off of me and onto other people.”
8. “Focus means eliminating distractions, not just from other people, but the things we do to distract ourselves.”
9. “Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled.”
10. “Given that we cannot manage time, we must focus on what we can manage. And what we can manage are the choices we make and actions we take with the time we have.”
Monday quotes for students.
1. “Life is short. Live it. Fear is natural. Face it. Memory is powerful. Use it.”
2. “Do what is right, not what is easy.”
3. “We generate fears while we do nothing. We overcome these fears by taking action.”
4. “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.”
5. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
6. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”
7. “Today’s studying plants the seeds for tomorrow’s exam success.”
8. “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”
9. “The secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.”
10. “Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.”
11. “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.”
12. “No one has to be great to start. But to start to be great.”