We’ve all had one of those weeks where everything began in an hectic note, from early morning signing of time book for workers to late night execution of freelancing jobs for remote workers like us.
This hectic weekends always makes us to look up to Friday which is always a hopeful day for the weekend. Saturday is barely few hours away and the joy of having to wake up at your own set time makes you pray it comes as fast as possible.
But I want to remind you that without Friday, there is no way you will ever make it to Saturday.
That is why I took the time to sort out great quotes that will help you to use Friday as a day of preparing for a great weekend ahead.
This quotes are going to come in handy to give you the extra bit if motivation that will carefully zoom you into the weekend. What’s good about it is that I am also going to explain them one after the other so you wont waste much time in trying to figure out what the writer really meant.
So without any further ado, let’s get into it.
Friday morning quotes.
1. Friday is finally here. Count on your blessings, recharge yourself, and reflect on your life because nothing can lift you up more than this! Enjoy your weekend to the fullest!
2. Fridays are truly blessings. You not only get to unwind yourself but also spend some precious time with your friends and family. Thank God for bringing so much joy and positivity on Fridays. Have a joyous Friday, everyone!
3. “Friday is here again. Start the day by reflecting on the things that matter. Focus on your goals and keep up the faith because God isn’t done with you. Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
4. “Fridays are special because they were made for you to reflect on the good things God has done in your life during the week. Cheers to the troubles we overcame and the ones we will encounter ahead. Have a blessed weekend.”
5. “Best wishes for the weekend.
Love , light, mercies and every good things of life is what am wishing you for reading this post.
6. “Wishing you a weekend full of fun and frolic!”
7. “Associate with people who are likely to improve you.” – Seneca
And avoid negative people because they will soon disappear when the negativity they influenced you with gets an upper hand on you.
8. “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music, and dancing. She goes Tuesdays; I go to Fridays.” – Henny Youngman.
Because the enjoyment will sustain more since you wont have to wake up very early on Saturday morning.
9. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.” – Edmond Mbiakading.
Doing the things you love will never make you tired or wish to take a break so soon.
Friday motivational quotes.
You will agree with me that most Fridays are ugly because we were not able to achieve all the goals we had for the week, and this often puts us in a bad mood that might rob us of the pleasures that awaits us in the weekend.
For this reason, we need to get some motivation on these Fridays and one of the ways of being motivated is by reading quotes which are words of wisdom written donw by great writers and thinkers who once walked the surface of this Earth.
So below are some of those motivation quotes for Friday that will help you to get over any you might have caught during the week.
1. “You know what rhythms with Friday? Wine.” — Jack Davis.
Wine will put you in the best of spirits while you are anticipating the beginning of the weekend fun.
2. “Friday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.”
The only reason we all love Friday is because it is the end of the week.
4. “The Lord’s banner over you is love. Go into the weekend with the assurance that you have His backing. Have a lovely weekend.”
5. “I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun.” – Hanna Rhoades.
This is because Saturday will not require you to rise that early.
6. “If so, consider yourself lucky. But beware until midnight; it is still Friday the 13th.” – Jack King
7. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” —Derek Jeter.
That’s what the weekend is all about.
8. “Let this Friday bring you decent fruits of your week-long labor and pleasant leisure after the work is done.”
10. “Friday nights are awesome. The day we have all been waiting for the entire week has just come once again. Happy Friday my dear and have a great Friday night!”
11. “On Friday night, I was reading my new book, but my brain got tired, so I decided to watch some television instead.” ― Stephen Chbosky
12. “Friday Is here again! May the Lord send you help from His sanctuary. May peace live in your mind and joy in your heart. Have a blessed day and an awesome weekend rest.”
13. “On this day, I pray that the hands of God increase the fruit of your labor, lead you in the right path and still on you the wisdom to do the right thing. I hope your Friday will be productive. Stay Happy!
14. “Spread sunshine to others on this day And you will be blessed in every way.”
15. “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” – Finley
16. “Sending you lots of love and good vibes this weekend. May your weekend be as beautiful as you are.”
17. “Wish you a blessed Good Friday and Easter. I pray that your faith stays stronger than all your troubles.”
18. “I stop working at about 3 p.m. on Fridays.” ― Patricia Cornwell.
That’s a good time to go home and start enjoying your weekend earlier enough..
19. “All your heart desires will be granted with God by your side and a loving family at the other. Today is Friday, the beginning of the new dawn, be your best. Have a fantastic Friday.”
20. “I’ve taught fifth-year Christmas leavers last thing on a Friday afternoon. Basically, if you can face that you can face anything.” – Johann Lamont.
This is because they are so eager to begin their holidays and it’s usually hard to stop them.
21. “Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.” – Doe Zantamata.
Brush through your goals and see what you have left undone during the week, then see if you can get oir done before the day runs out.
22. “A breath of prayer in the morning means a day of blessing sure; the meaning of prayer is another amazing morning to turn into an amazing day. a good morning, a good day is my blessing sent to you.”